- Paul Buchli, b 1832, Switzerland
m. Menga Nold, b. Dec 11, 1836, Switzerland
Paul indicates that he immigrated in the 1840's but he doesn't show up in either the
1850 or 1860 census so it may have been later.
He came to Nashville about 1865 and their youngest 2 children were born in Tennessee
but he is listed as a farmer in the 1870 census in Vanderburg County, Indiana.
In 1900 he worked at Porter Drugs.
Menga was the daughter of Heinrich Nold and Anna Schneller in Graubunden, Switzerland.
She immigrated in 1853. Her name looks like it is Mena in the 1870 census -
In the 1900 census it's Minnie. It's the same for their daughter.
- Anna Buchli, b. March 11, 1862, Indiana
- Maria Buchli, b. Nov 11, 1863, Indiana
- Minnie Buchli, b. Jan 1, 1866, Tennessee
- Emma Buchli, b. Feb 22, 1868, Tennessee
- Agnes Buchli, b. March 10, 1871, Tennessee
- John Buchli, b. April 30, 1873, Tennessee
m. Annie Bargatze, Feb 26, 1896, b. June 1874, Tennessee, d. March 10, 1916, Tennessee
m. Katie, b. 1876, Tennessee
John was a steamfitter with the railroad.
- Minnie Lee Buchli, b. Jan 1897
m. Thomas Dayton Wright, Dec. 19, 1917
- Carrie P Buchli, b. Oct 1898
- Rankin Buchli, b. 1903
Rankin was a steamfitter with the railroad.
- Edward Buchli, b. 1905
- Marie Buchli, b. 1906
- Salome Buchli, b. August 22, 1875, Indiana
- Pauline Buchli, b. March 21, 1878, Tennessee